Subject: Re: LW SMPTE counter (Minor error in PAL, sorryyy..)
From: [email-masked] (Flemming V. Larsen)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 1996 14:46:03 -0700

On 12-Apr-96, Flemming V. Larsen wrote:

> >
> - Hi Eric
>
> I've just made a PAL modification to your scene for all of us European LW-users
> (just a simple 30 to 25 frame pr. secs convert) and I'm putting it to tomahawk
          !!!!!!
> under the name smptePAL.lha (including all the original files).
>

Sorry folks,
I've made a minor error in my modification to PAL. The minut-wheel is slightly
out of tune! I used "scale keys" 0.8333 in Motion Graph - and it worked allright
for all the other wheels - and when I checked the first couple of minuts, it also
worked fine. But now I've discovered the after that the minut-wheel rotate 1
frame to early.

If you already have downloaded the smptePAL.lha from "tomahawk", you should "shift
key" by 1 in Motion Graph for the involved range of the minut-wheel (the object
nmbrwhe3.lwo (3) ), sorryyy.....- hope you haven't start render yet.

For others I have uploaded a new archive "smptePA2.lha" with no errors (I hope...)
Look first in the tomahawk-dir "incoming/scenes/" then in the ordinary scene-dir

 - Flemming
 [email-masked]